Energy Bankruptcy Reports and Surveys
LATEST UPDATE - July 31, 2020
Haynes and Boone's Energy and Restructuring Practice Group lawyers have been helping clients navigate the ups and downs in the oil and gas sector for more than four decades. With the slump in commodity prices persisting, our lawyers are closely following recent industry developments and have prepared several useful reports for industry participants, including borrowers, lenders, private equity firms and investment funds, and others.
- Oil Patch Bankruptcy Monitor, which includes details on oil and gas producers that have filed for bankruptcy since the beginning of 2015 - most recent update: July 31, 2020.
- Oilfield Services Bankruptcy Tracker, which includes details on oilfield services companies that have filed for bankruptcy since the beginning of 2015 - most recent update: July 31, 2020.
- Midstream Report, which includes details on the midstream companies that have filed for bankruptcy since 2015 - most recent update: July 31, 2020.
- Borrowing Base Redeterminations Survey, a forward looking survey that reveals what lenders, borrowers and others in the industry expect regarding the borrowing base redeterminations in light of oil price uncertainty - most recent update: April 1, 2020.
- Energy Bank Price Deck Survey, our survey that compiles oil and gas price decks from leading energy banks, and serves as an indication of price expectations used to determine producers’ borrowing bases under reserve based loans - most recent update: April 1, 2020.
We have been assisting clients in a number of high-profile E&P and oilfield service matters, including asset sales, refinancings, debt restructurings and Chapter 11 cases, representing debtors, creditors, energy lenders, and private equity investors.
See our Weekly Energy Tracker webinars.