Morgan Haenchen is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in The Woodlands office at Haynes and Boone.
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Foundation, Fellows, Class of 2018
- Houston Legal Referral Services, Board Member & Membership Committee Chair, 2018-2019
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Committee Chair, 2018-2019
- South Texas Advocacy, Varsity Moot Court Coach, 2017-2019
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity, Lecturer, 2018-2019
- Garland Walker Inn of Court, 2016-2019
- Bar of Texas Pro Bono College, Member, 2018
Selected Client Representations
- Cross-examination of the lead engineer during trial of $300 million construction dispute.
- Representing clients in multi-party depositions.
- Preparing expert and fact witnesses for examination, crafting direct and cross examination outlines, selecting and organizing key trial exhibits, and drafting objections to opposing party’s exhibit lists.
- Attending preliminary conferences, status conferences, hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Successfully arguing the merits of Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and Asylum on behalf of pro bono clients.